1.7.14

Colors by Llarowe and Neverland Lacquers nail art

Olivia, Blonde ambition and lightning vinyls sent for my honest reviews. 
Time for a double review! 

Today I'm showing you guys my second nail art attempt with nail stencils that where sent to me from Neverland Lacquers. I used Olivia from Colors by Llarow as base colour. When Olivia was completely dry I applied one lightning stencil on each nail and I applied one rather thick coat of Blonde ambition also from Colors by Llarowe. Immediately after I applied the polish I removed the stencil! This is super important, if you wait with the removal of the stencil the polish will dry a teeny-tiny bit and that will make your lines less perfect. 

I repeated the procedure on each nail and applied one coat of Seche vite. I must say that I'm really impressed with Blonde ambition. I was a bit sceptical if it was going to be pigmented enough to cover with one coat but it covered perfectly. I love Oliva and BA, the look great together. 

I'm really enjoying Neverland Lacquers nail stencils. I they work great for me and they are very easy to use. I have loads more to show you and I have some great ideas :D
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment: