8.4.14

Too Fancy Lacquer - What a girl wants (LE)

Hey cuties!

Today I'm showing you a limited edition polish that was made to celebrate Charlenes, the mastermind behind Too Fancy Lacquer, engagement. What a girl wants is described as a white linear holo. Unfortunately I must say that it's more light grey than white. This is however rather common when it comes to white holos. The holographic pigments tend to greyify (yes it's a word) the base. The fact that it's more gray than white doesn't bother me. I think that this is a wonderful and discrete polish that looks great. 
What a girl wants is a creme polish and that does affect the holo-factor. The holographic pigments  drown a bit in the base making it rather discrete, but I like it. I have gotten a bit sick of all the super holos and this very subtle holo is super pretty. 

I have two coats of What a girl wants. The first coat was a bit streaky but not too bad. The second coat leveled everything out and the TC added some bonus shine :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. Gillar färgen! Det ser fint ut, även om jag inte ser några holos på min skärm! :P

    ReplyDelete