23.4.14

Enchanted Polish - April 2014

Look at this gorgeous polish. I think this colour is called periwinkle, but I'm not completely sure though. I don't know if there is a precise name for this colours in swedish? I think I would describe it as a "dusty lavender blue pastel"? Anyway, April 2014 is pretty creamy and almost covered with one coat. The holographic properties are pretty discrete, which I love. These pictures are taken in direct sunlight so this is pretty much as holographic as it gets. 
The formula was great, I don't think that I've ever used a EP that haven't had a butter smooth formula. I have two thin coats in the pictures, I also added one coat of SV. The SV didn't affect the holographic properties. I bought this polish at Enchanted Polish's big cartel. Subscribe to their e-mail to get updates on upcoming restocks :)
I also added a few silver studs from Born pretty store, I think the combination looks super cute. Don't forget to use my code CYX31 when shopping at BPS. It will give you a 10% discount!

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

9 comments:

  1. Mars och april är nog de första EP-lack som jag velat ha. Jättefina båda två!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh vilken härlig färg, gillar den verkligen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underbar färg och väldigt effektfullt med nitarna, snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Väldigt, väldigt vackert!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lite kritiskt till detta eftersom det är så diskret men samtidigt är de det diskreta o lacket som lockar, haha. Bra swatch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verkligen snyggt! Nitarna blev en perfekt kontrast till det mjuka lacket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love everything about this mani! the colour, the studs, and your nails! pure perfection :)

    ReplyDelete