5.4.14

Mckfresh Nail Attire - Puncha yo buns

What's up cuticle cuties!?

I've got such a fun polish to show you today. I really enjoy wearing glitter polishes and this polish sure is glittery. Puncha yo buns from Mckfresh Nail Attire is a polish inspired by a song from Adventure Time. Do you guys like Adventure Time? I love it, it's so weird but super fun. 

This polish is a white crelly that almost covers completely with three coats. It's packed with glitters in different shapes and colours. You'll get a pretty good idea what kind of glitters it contains if you look at the bottle shot below :)
The application was surprisingly smooth. The glitter spread evenly and the formula was not too thick nor too thin. The only thing that was problematic was the larger circle glitters that required some fishing. It dried super gritty so TC was a must. I have three coats of TC in the pictures but it's still a bit gritty. I might even add a fourth layer. 

This is my first encounter with Mckfresh Nail Attire and I'm really pleased with the polish. I bought this at Mei mei's webshop. I think this could look awesome matte as well and I think I might give it a try. I can post a picture of that on Instagram :) 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. I'm still in love with white crellies with glitter. This one is so pretty - love the glitter colors/shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm fall in love. This polish is just lovely, lovely, lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ursnyggt!! älskar allt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I flaskan tyckte jag inte att det såg så kul ut men den växte verkligen när den kom på nageln:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Detta lacket ser helt underbart ut, så snyggt

    ReplyDelete