27.4.14

Nail art Sunday - Stripes

Yay! Nail art Sunday, I'm so excite. 

Todays theme is Stripes, I thought it was pretty straight (pun intended) forward what to do :P I used these vinyls. I think the work much better than striping tape. I also added some metal studs from Born Pretty Store
I use three different polishes, all of them from Too Fancy Lacquer. The colours I used are the following: Lake como, Spring in my steps and Lilac rain. I bought all of them at Edgy Polish. Edgy polish is celebrating it's one year birthday and you get a 25% discount on your order until 12 o'clock tonight. You should totally check it out :D 
So how did I do it? I started with this polish as my base. I applied the stripes on my nails and painted each nail with all three colours after that I applied the studs. I finished the mani off with one coat of HK Girl TC. This was really easy to do, but if you want me to I can do a tutorial :) 

If you want to enjoy more stripes check out Le Lack's blog :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

9 comments:

  1. Fantastiskt fint, som vanligt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superfint! Älskar färgerna tillsammans. Känner också att tejp är så meckigt och den gången jag jobbade med vinyls så var det mycket smidigare, man kanske borde köpa på sig lite raka också :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh, det här var verkligen supersnyggt! Vacker kombination och väldigt proffsigt gjort!

    ReplyDelete