19.4.14

Cirque - Xochitl

Hi all my lovely readers :)

I hope that you're having a great easter so far! As I mentioned in yesterdays post
I'm with my family at our summer cottage and the weather is wonderful! 
Today I'm showing you a polish from Ciques Heritage collection, a polish with the rather weird name Xochitl. I have no idea how to pronounce it lol :D

Xochitl is a wonderful purple holographic polish with small pinkish purple glass flecks. This polish applied easier than Cerrillos but the application was still tricky. I think that this polish might be a dupe to TT&FF. I haven't got it with me so I will have to compare them when I come home.

I have two coats of Xochitl and one coat of HK Girl TC. The polish dried semi matte so TC is definitely recommended. 

I wish you all a happy easter with lodas of food and candy :D
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish! And lovely photos with chocolate eggs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your short nails - looks great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Väldigt vacker lila nyans, beställde detta från Edgy Polish för ett par dagar sen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den här kollektionen är bara för fantastisk, har nog et behov av att köpa allihop så snart ekonomin vill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is a fantastic colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful polish! I love the purple colour and the sparkles look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete