22.4.14

Colors by Llarowe - Beautiful creature

I love Colors by Llarowe... As you might know by now. The holos are absolutely amazing! But something that I would like to see more of is awesome glitter toppers. I'm a big fan of glitters and the clear based ones are hard to find. Holos and duo/multi chromes are super easy to get your hands on but when it comes to glitter toppers it's a lot trickier. That's not unique for CbL, I think it's the same with most indie polish brands. 
This babe is discontinued which I think is really sad. Beautiful creature is so pretty, packed with  glitters in different shapes, sizes and colours. I have two coats layered over Tazmo kramer and I love this combination. I only needed one thin layer of SV to smoothen it out, that surprised me.  
Are you into glitters or do you prefer holos, cremes, jellies and chromes? 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Makrobilden...*dööör* :)

    Ser fint ut. Jag köper ofta på mig en himla massa glitter i klar bas men sen är jag dålig på att använda dem. :/ Men...får bli ändring på det.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sjukt läckert! Macrobilden var underbar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combo... and I'm into holos, cremes, jellies and chromes and... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://jadednailco.bigcartel.com/product/rainbows-and-unicorns

    ReplyDelete