10.4.14

Gloss 'n Sparkle - Sleepy head

Sent for my honest review.
I have found a new favourite purple!

This cutie is Sleepy head and it's my first encounter with Gloss 'n Sparkle. It's a lavender crelly with blue, purple and pink glitters. It was super easy to apply and covered perfectly with two medium thick coats. I applied two coats of TC and that's recommended if you want it completely smooth. I also decided to apply a matte TC and I love how it turned out. I think I prefer it matte. But then again I think everything looks beter with a matte top coat :D

If you like this polish it's available at Edgy Polish. This polish is perfect for spring and especially easter so why not tell your boyfriend/girlfriend to add this in you easter egg ^_^ Or you can just put it in there yourself if your not into the whole bf/gf thing :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Det var grymt läckert med matt överlack!! Fint och vårigt lila, håller med :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh va roligt att du också tyckte det! Jag blev alldeles förälskad i det här lacket. Behöver nog lite fler GnS-lack i min samling :D

      Delete
  2. Blir ju ett helt annat lack m matt tc! Läckert :)

    ReplyDelete