17.4.14

Dance Legend - Avada kedavra

Sorry about not posting as frequently as I usually do. This week is sooo hectic! Next week everything will be back to normal. 

Today I'm showing you a gorgeous flake topper from Dance Legend. When I saw that the name was Harry Potter inspired I just had to buy it. Avada kedavra is one of the unforgivable curses and only one person is known to have survived it.
The formula was wonderful, I layered it over black and it was super easy to apply. The flakes spread evenly and they laid flat on the nail. Some flakes tend to pop up through the top coat but this one didn't. I added my favourite matte top coat from OPI and I love how it turned out.

That's all for now :) 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

14 comments:

  1. Fantastiskt vackert! Gillar verkligen den matta finishen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, heeelt otroligt så läckert det blev. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Verkligen fint! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh vad snyggt! Jag fick hem mitt idag. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt topplack över flakes är en grym kombo, den borde användas oftare:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG så läckert! Verkligen otroligt snyggt, och jag måste testa matt topplack på flakes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matta flakes är sååå snyggt! Love it! // Fellow HP-nörd :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Måste nog ha denna nu! Jättefint matt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous <3
    It's on my wishlist for the next dance legend order :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this polish but can't find anyone that's still selling it. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had no idea that this polish was removed from Dance Legends website, I was planning to buy a backup lol. I don't think I know about any other reseller than Llarowe :(

    ReplyDelete