14.4.14

Lilypad Lacquer - Creme de Mint

My family and I celebrated my dad's birthday yesterday so there was no time for the blog. Therefore I'm compensating by showing you this super pretty mint green discrete holo from Lilypad Lacquer. 

Creme de Mint has, as the name explains pretty well, a creamy mint green base with a holo dusty finish. I really like this colour. The formula was a tad to thin for my taste but it wasn't too tricky to apply. The first coat was really sheer but it covered perfectly when I applied the second coat. I also applied one coat of Digital flash TC. The polish does dry shiny on it's own though.  

I love discrete holos like this one, I know I've mentioned it about a million times already. This was my first LL-holo encounter and I'm overall pleased with it. I'm looking forward to try my other colours as well :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Vackert på dig! Mycket 80-tal för mig, jag hade en hel liten outfit i sexan som var mintgrön och min mamma tvingade mig att ha den på skolavslutningen. Skitjobbigt, jag var punkare och ville ha svart... :D

    ReplyDelete