26.4.14

Essie - Marshmallow


Ugh!

There are polishes that are tricky to apply and there are "I-will-never-use-this-again" polishes. Marshmallow has qualified into the second group. The white crelly finish is so fancy, but the formula... 

OH 
MY
LORD
!

It was just awful. After three coats it looked okay, a little bit more streaky than in the pictures though.  When the brush touched a part of the nail that I had already painted it left bald patches. 
This is my base for tomorrow's nail art sunday but I just had to post this and warn you. NEVER BUY THIS WORTHLESS POLISH! I love the finish but it's so not worth the time it took to apply it. 

Sorry about the rant, but this was a terrible nail polish experience. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

13 comments:

  1. Det var så Maybelline Color Show Pink Boom var för mig! Usch, jag vill inte se lacket ens! *morr*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your honest review about this! I get tired of bloggers that seem to pander to the cosmetic companies. :( I read blogs to know what to stay away from, just as much as I read them to see what's new and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother bought this a long time ago and said the same thing. I said, "No way it can be that bad" and tried to use it myself. IT IS HORRIFIC. Sorry to hear you had to experience it as well :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trick I use: apply a coat of matte polish in between coats of color. I have done two coats using polish that would normally take 4 or more coats to be streak free :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Men vad tråkigt med formulanQ! Det ser ju ljuvligt ut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så tråkigt!!! För det ser ju helt ljuvligt ut annars :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Är det 15ml-flaskan eller 13.5ml? Den senare är mycket lättare att använda med lite skirare färger; inklusive marshmallow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought the polish myself but I think it's actually perfect for sandwich designs :) But I also wouldn't wear the polish on it's own xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Såå fint i mitt tycke, synd att det är jobbigt att applicera bara :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a shame, because it looks so delicious on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  11. På dina bilder ser det fint ut

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dina naglar är så vackra att allt ser bra ut på dig.

    ReplyDelete