20.4.14

Girly Bits - Get weaponized

First of all, thank you so much for all your kind words here, on IG and on FB about my new nail length. I know that it sounds lame but I've had long nails for such a long time that I was afraid that I wouldn't pull the short nail thing off :P
Todays beauty is Get weaponized from Girly Bits. It's a dusty greenish blue scattered holo with blue and magenta coloured micro glitters. I accidentally bought this when I ordered CbL's from Llarowe. I didn't notice I had it in my cart until I had confirmed my payment LOL :D

The polish covered perfectly on the second coat and dried smooth even though there are quite a few glitters in it. I did apply one coat of HK Girl TC and it dried really fast. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

11 comments:

  1. Hahah du är så rolig! Men det är lätt hänt ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag måste köpa detta förresten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Girly Bits' D!ck in a Box from Harlow & Co. because it was cheaper to buy one more polish than to pay for shipping (the cost of Canadian shipping!) and it is now one of my favourite polishes. Just gorgeous, especially at night!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D!ck in a box is one of my biggest lemmings at the moment. I want it so bad!

      Delete
  4. Don't worry! They look great short too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Underbart lack! Och din nya längd är grym!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hur snyggt som helst!!! Både längd och lack <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Jag gillar de oväntade glitttren i magenta!

    ReplyDelete