9.4.14

CrowsToes - Minion

Sent for my honest review.
I'm so excited to show you this beauty. Minion is my first encounter with CrowsToes and I think it's gorgeous. It's a multi chrome that shifts between burgundy red, dark purple and moss green. It also has some wonderful glass flecks. I layered Minon over over black, but I also think that it would look gorgeous over a vampy purple. 
What you see in the pictures is one coat of Minon over one coat of China Glaze Liquid Leather and one coat of HK Girl TC. The formula was problem-free. One thin coat was all I needed. I really like this polish and now I want to try more colours from CrowsToes. If you like this polish it's available at Edgy Polish.
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Efter att en kollega sett dina bilder på det här lacket beställde hon det från Edgy Polish :) Så fint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh va roligt :) Jag tycker verkligen om lack som detta, jag tror jag kommer använda det mycket (typ en eller två gånger :P ) i höst :D

      Delete
  2. Alltså SHIT!! va snyggt <3 OMG!!

    ReplyDelete