15.4.14

Cirque - Cerrillos

I'm so glad that I decided to order these pretties! Best part is that I ordered them yesterday and got them today! Thank you Katarina and Edgy Polish <3 

I ordered the entire Heritage collection and I love them all! First out is Cerrillos, a bright blue that is just stunning. Unfortunately I took these pictures in the evening so no epic rainbow pics. Cerrillos is however a very holographic polish. 
The formula was a bit tricky. I have two coats and the first applied really uneven. I applied a rather thick second coat, if not I think I would have needed three coats. Drying time was good and the rainbows weren't affected by the TC I applied. 

Do you have a favourite from the Heritage collection? Let me know in the comments :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful! This color is just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeelt underbar färg verkligen. Underbara bilder du tagit ännu en gång. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så vackert, så vackert!!
    Sitter ff och bara tittar på mina 7 och kan inte bestämma mig för vilket jag ska börja med ;) dagens I-landsprobelm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super vackert! Färgen är ju bara så wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det här är så snyggt, som holografiskt poolvatten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Återigen, dina naglar är så vackra att allt blir vackert. Lacket är ju fint, det är det, men det är inte så fint på mig som på dina bilder.

    ReplyDelete