6.4.14

Nail art Sunday - Dotticure

Don't you just hate days when it literary feels like you don't have a single pretty polish? Today is one of those days. 

I finally decided to do a dotticure with a couple of different colours from Darling Divas Diamond collection. I used the following colours: Diamond polish, Blue Diamond, Black Diamond and Green Diamond. All of these colours are really pigmented and I actually bought them for stamping. Haven't tried to stamp with them though. Anyway, I used Diamond Polish as the base colour and the three other colours for the dots. 

I had som serious lighting issues today so I give you flash pictures only. I'm not really sure what's going on with my lighting but I'll try fix it later today. 

Don't forget to check out Le Lack's blog if you want to enjoy more nail arts :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

10 comments:

  1. You know me! I love dotticure and this is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodå, känner igen den typen av dagar. Inget av de >700 jag äger känns ibland fint nog för bäras om. Det handlar så extremt mycket om känslorna för dagen helt enkelt.
    Men här ser det ut som att du hittar flera stycken väldigt fina lack:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh jag älskar prickar, härliga nyanser ihop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Får nog den känslan var o varannan dag när jag inte i förväg planerat vad jag ska bära.:) Ser fint ut, underbara färger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jättefint! Perfekta färger tillsammans, Ser fram emot att se dig stämpla med dessa också!

    ReplyDelete