2.4.14

Pikachu nail art

I wasn't suposed to use these yet! I'm like a child when it comes to nail art stuff. I can't have it at home without using it immediately. The same rule applies for candy :P

These decals where sent to me from BPS to review. I really wish that they had other pokemon decals as well, but these where the only ones I could find. Pikachu is adorable and I love the concept so I would love it if there where more pokemons to choose from. I'm a huge PKMN fan, the first game I played was PKMN Gold for Game Boy Color. I also love the older anime. Not a big fan of the newer series but I play the newer games whenever I have some spare time. 

Enough babbling, time for the review. These water decals are meant to be put on the tip of your nail like a french Pikachu mani :) I decided to go with a white base. I had to trim the decals for my pinkies, but that was super easy and no big problem. These decals where a bit harder to apply than the smaller ones I've tried before. I noticed that it's necessary to use a blow dryer on them to make them follow the shape of the nails. After the blow drying I applied one coat of TC. The TC helped to smoothen out the decals. I'm trying a new TC atm, from Glisten & Glow, and it works great with water decals and nail arts.  

If you don't know how to apply water decals you can check out my tutorial :) Click here!
I'm overall really pleased with the result and I like these decals a lot. There are tons of other designs with flowers and such if you like the funky french concept. I do and I'm definitely going to try some of them out in the future. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

9 comments:

  1. Haha även dessa för ju överdrivet söta, kanske skulle gå att frihanda något liknande för de andra, Jigglypuff borde ju vara rätt simpel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! So cute! <3 I like sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ååååh, så utrolig søte! Jeg må prøve å male disse på meg selv! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visst är dom! Så mycket smidigare än att måla :)

      Delete
  5. People who are interested in www.bornprettystore.com please feel free to follow them on tumblr :http://bornpretty2014.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete