18.4.14

Misslyn - Oriental emerald

Hey cuties! 

I hope that you all are well and that you're having a great friday. I'm with my family at our summer cottage. On my way here I broke one of my nails, the horror! So this will be my last long nail post in a while. Tomorrow I'll show you my nubs :P 

Sorry about my dry hands, I took these pictures this morning and I was in a bit of a rush :P
This gorgeous polish is Oriental emerald from a brand that I heard of for the first time quite recently. Misslyn, as the brand is called, have so many pretty polishes on their website. I don't know if they ship outside of Germany though. This was sent to me through a swap. 

Oriental emerald is a texture polish with prismatic glitter. It was so easy to apply and it only required two coats for full opacity. I love green, as some of you might know by now, and this polish is no exception. It dried very fast which some textured polishes tend not to. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

9 comments:

  1. Omg ! <3
    I will send you more Misslyn Polishes if you want,
    just let me know which ones you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh!!! I would love that :D You're so sweet :* <3

      Delete
  2. Det där ser riktigt riktigt snyggt ut! Älskar texturlack och färgen är ju underbar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hur läckert som helst. Dessutom lite annorlunda jämfört med alla texturlack som finns. Detta ska jag försöka få tag på. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. This is polish that I want to my collection...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så häftigt med all textur. Några snäpp "värre" än OPI's tama texturlack, kul med nytt märe med, aldrig hört talats om Misslyn förut vad jag kan minnas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete