30.4.14

Polish Addict Nail Color - Brain freeze

WOHO! I love neon glitters, they make me so happy. 

This cutie is Brain freeze from Polish Addict Nail Color. Brain freeze is my first encounter with Polish Addict and I'm rather pleased. When I was going to do my nails I noticed that the larger glitters had sunken to the bottom of the bottle. Therefore I decided to let the bottle stand upside-down for a few minutes. That was really effective! 
I applied three thin coats to achieve full opacity. The base was rather sheer so less than three coats will leave you with some VNL. I had no trouble getting all the different types of glitters from the bottle. That was probably thanks to the upside-down trick. 

These glitters where thicker than the neon ones in Clowning around. Therefore I ended up with two coats of SV for a completely smooth finish. If you want your own bottle of Brain freeze it's available at Edgy polish
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

PS. Don't forget to participate in my giveaways, they are open internationally and will close tonight!
Click here for the instagram giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Mycket fint, jag gillar vita lack med färgglada glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otroligt fint! Gillar den diskreta basen med glatt neonglitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty. I love these white crellys with neon glitters.

    ReplyDelete