7.4.14

Pop Culture Cosmetics - Castle engagement

Squishy squishy!

Shame on me, I've totally forgotten to use my gorgeous polishes from Pop Culture Cosmetics. PCC is one of my absolute favourite brands when it comes to glitter polish. Their glitter jellies are amazing, the glitters spread so well, they dry fast and they are really unique. 

Castle engagement is no exception. It's a really cute medium blue jelly with loads of different glitters. Take a look at the close-up bellow and you will see all the different shapes and sizes. I always use glitter-a-peel from Nail pattern boldness as base coat when I use glitter polish. It works great for me and it makes the removal so easy. I have two coats of Castle engagement in the pictures. I also applied two coats of TC but I think I will apply a third coat later on today. The application was just as great as always when it comes to PCC! 

That's all for now, enjoy the pictures :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Ouch va coolt! Gillar verkligen att de tär så många olika former på glittret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vackert som bara den!!! hur håller NPB peel off för dej?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Va roligt att du gillar det :) Jag tycker att NPB fungerar bra. Jag byter förvisso nagellack varje dag så jag vet inte om det chippar fortare än mitt vanliga baslack. Ett lagom tjockt lager brukar fungera bra för mig, förutom på naglar som jag har lagat. De får jag använda foliemetoden på :)

      Delete