8.4.14

Too Fancy Lacquer - Call me queen bee

Sent for my honest review.
WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR!? 

Look at this gorgeous varm mustardy yellow holo. 

Now, look at my red lobster hands!

OH WHY!?
This gorgeous polish was sent to me from Katarina at Edgy Polish and I love it. The colour is so unique. Call me queen bee is, as I mentioned in the beginning, best described as a mustard yellow. The holographic properties are rather subtle which I really like. 

The application was wonderful which was a bit of a surprise. I usually find yellow polish being the trickest colour to apply, Call me queen bee however wasn't. The polish applied smoothly and two coats where enough for full opacity. I applied one coat of HK Girl TC and it didn't affect the holographic properties.  

There are only three bottles (as I write this post) left at Edgy Polish, so if you want a bottle you better hurry! You can find the polish here.
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

7 comments:

  1. Nja den här färgen gick inte riktigt hem hos mej

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det ser fantastiskt ut! Jag har inget liknande sen tidigare heller så det åker upp på önskelistan. Tyvärr har jag inte råd att beställa före lön så då har det säkert hunnit ta slut. Nåja, vad är väl en bal på slottet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastiskt läckert! Jag är supersugen på att beställa några nya Too Fancy fast just denna kommer nog inte få följa med, har ett par gula holon redan och gult knappast färgen jag väljer oftast. Fast vem vet, jag kan ändra mig, det ser väldigt trevligt ut helt klart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag tror nu när jag bläddrar igenom din blogg igen att det var du som fick mig att köpa det här lacket. Det är unikt och jag är glad att jag har det även om jag var lite tveksam precis när jag lackat med det. Det var rätt mulet och då blev det beige på mig. Men, i solen, härlig, varm gul!

    ReplyDelete