22.4.14

Colors by Llarowe - Bonus spring frenzy

Hey cuticle cuties!

I got a few extra colours from the Spring frenzy collection from Colors by Llarowe two weeks ago. But I totally forgot to post them on the blog. I uploaded a few of the pictures on my Facebook page

As you can see, I swatched some of these polishes before I broke one of my nails. But I must say, I think I might keep them short for a while. I really like them this way :) I hope you enjoy the post, please let me know if you have any questions!

Little boy blue
First out is Little boy blue, a gorgeous blue creme with pink glass flecks. I absolutely adore this colour. The formula was great. It applied smoothly and covered perfectly with three thin coats. I'm not wearing any top coat in the pictures. It dries really glossy on it's own!

Bea stings!
Bea stings! is a reddish pink holo. It has micro glitters and as you can see in the pictures TC is needed. I didn't apply any TC and it felt a bit gritty.  Two coats where needed for it to cover completely. 

Turquoise twinkle
I was a bit disappointed in this colour. I was hoping for something a bit more turquoise. I'm not sure if i just got a polish from a bad batch but mine had a blue base and not a turquoise one. I only needed two  layers and the formula was great. 

Do you guys have this polish? Does your have more of a turquoise base? The colour of this polish really seem to vary depending on the swatcher. 

Tazmo kramer
Tazmo kramer is a newfound love of mine. I adore this colour. It somehow manages to be both discrete and super sparkly, don't ask me how. It has the cutest little semi translucent turquoise glitters that make the polish really unique. Two coats was enough for full coverage. The pictures are without top coat. 

Shimmering waters
Oh, cute little Shimmering waters, you have so much potential with all your pretty glitters. Unfortunately I only managed to fish up three glitters from the bottle :'( I didn't have that kind of problem with TT or TK, not with Come dance the hora either. Maybe I should let the bottle stand upside-down for a while and give it a second try. The base colours is absolutely stunning so it doesn't bother me. I'm a big fan of glitters however so I might just give the upside-down bottle trick a try. I have two coats in the pictures without TC.
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swatches, These polishes are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love every single one of CbL's!! I have these and can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helt underbara lack verkligen. :-) Är såååå sugen på CbL-lack. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så underbart vackra! Jag har själv Bea Stings!, men är sugen på Shimmering Waters också!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alla är ju vrålsnygga! Helt fantastiska bilder du lyckats med åxå

    ReplyDelete