4.4.14

NailNation 3000 - Fuchsia holo GASM

Holo friday among the Swedish nail bloggers today at Skimmerskuggan. My entry is Fuchsia holo gasm from NailNation 3000. This polish  so wonderful and I can't believe it has taken me so long to wear it. I bought this when Norway Nails had a discount code a while back. I'm so glad that I got it :)
Holo gasm is like a holographic top coat with loads of fuchsia coloured micro glitters. For me it took three coats for full coverage. It was easy to apply and dried really fast. The finish was rather gritty so I would recommend using a TC :) 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

7 comments:

  1. Vilket udda och jäkligt snyggt lack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh! Det påminner mig lite om OPI mad as a hatter, men med lila bas istället för silvrig....snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ett riktigt annorlunda lack och hur snyggt som helst

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastiskt vackert! Helt underbart, jag måste lägga detta på önskelistan omgående.

    ReplyDelete
  5. vilket bra namn, och vilket coolt lack!

    ReplyDelete