11.1.14

Darling Diva Polish - Little red corvette

I know, I'm 2000 years late. This polish have probably been shown on every nail polish blog in the universe... Except this mine :P I give you *drumroll* Little red corvette!

I can't believe that I haven't worn this sooner. It's just unbelievably stunning. LRC has a varm red jelly base and to that Carrie added tons of prismatic red glitters in different sizes. It is amazing, simply amazing. In the pictures I have 2 coats and the application was great. I was expecting som difficulties because of all the glitter but it was problem free. I'm going to let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Make sure you get a napkin before ju start looking at them. Drool alert, polish godess ahead!


Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I'm also late with my LRC... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men det är ju bara sååååå otroligt vackert! Måste bara köpa det här snart....suck...dregel....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH MY!!
    Fantastiskt vackert och vilka underbara bilder du tar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det är så vackert. Har hunnit bära mitt vid två tillfällen, det är inte ofta det händer med lack nu för tiden, och jag kommer säkerligen använda det igen. Älskar dina bilder och naglar! Snyggt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hjälp vilket snyggt lack, helt underbart

    ReplyDelete