7.1.14

Pretty Pots Polish - Time traveler & You'll never take my sky

Since I was so disappointed with My little glacier I decided to swatch two polishes that I knew would create some instant love. PPP is a Australian brand and I ordered these from their etsy. Unfortunately since I placed this order the have stopped shipping worldwide :( You can get them at NorwayNails though. I have applied three thin coats of both PR and YNTMS ^_^

First out is Time traveler. Holy cow I can't explain how much I like this colour. The formula was great and the application was flawless. I'm so happy that I have this baby in my stash :D

Next up is You'll never take my sky. I got this polish as a bonus which was so sweet. This awesome denim blue holo is to die for. The formula, again flawless. The application was incredible! Since the sun has decided to never show itself in Sweden the last picture is taken with flash so you can enjoy the holo beauty of this baby.  

2 comments: