22.1.14

Enchanted Polish - Holiday 2013

Last post for today :)

I asked my boyfriend to pick a polish for me to try. He choose Holiday 2013 from EP. I was really disappointed. Almost as disappointed as I was when I found out that the christmas mystery polish from EP was brown. I don't know about you but in my family brown is not a typical holiday colour.  Therefore it has just been standing with my other untried polishes. Being ashamed of itself. And in my opinion it should!

Then something happened. When I applied the polish, that was smother than any other holo I have ever tried, the colour wasn't brown. It was a dark burgundy-violet-red lovely holo with blue flecks. It was ridiculously close to be a one-coater. I've never experienced such formula, it was pure perfection! So as a holiday polish I hate it. But as a holo polish I LOVE IT!

The two first pictures are taken with flash. It appears as if the sun will never return to Sweden :P

Until next time, take care!
/Christina



4 comments:

  1. Det är ju jättesnyggt! Tur du fick incitament att testa det!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilket bra val han gjorde! Gillar inte brunt direkt, men tycker inte detta ser brunt ut alls

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous colour, glad that you liked it x

    ReplyDelete