5.1.14

Birthday nails!

Hey guys!

Today is my birthday, so todays mani is a birthday mani. A birthday mani that is PACKED with glitter. I have used OPI - This gown needs a crown as base for all nails. The application was great, three thin coats on the pictures and drying time was fine. It dries semi matte so I''m not wearing TC.

On my index finger I have a used Milani - Twinkle to create a glitter gradient. I dabbed Pop culture cosmetics - Magical parade on my middle finger. On my ring finger I have magenta coloured sequins and on my pinkie I made another glitter gradient with Glitter Gal - Sabrina.

I'm so pleased with this mani. It feels like the perfect manicure to wear when celebrating your 25th birthday! Sorry about my dry hands though. I'm going to give them some love soon, promise!

Oh almost forgot, I have a surprise for you. I'm going to have a giveaway :D At first the plan was to have a birthday giveaway but since the parcel is in Aurora now that will be a bit problematic ^^ But as soon as the postman knocks on my door I promise, you will be the first to know :D

Today is Nail art sunday and the theme is "resa". I'm going to translate it to journey. More specifically my life journey and the celebration of it ;) I know it's a long shot but I hope it's okay. Don't forget to check out all the other crazy awesome nail arts. There are so many talented nail art peeps!


Until next time, take care!
/Christina


16 comments:

  1. Perfekt födelsedagsmanikyr! Riktigt snygg!
    Grattis på 25-årsdagen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grattis på din födelsedag!! Vilken härlig och festlig manikyr du gjort. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket, jag misstänkte att du skulle gilla den. Vi älskar ju glitter lika mycket du och jag :))

      Delete
  3. Snyggt och livets resa är ju det största man gör så en perfekt tolkning av temat :) Och du.. Ett jättestort GRATTIS på födelsedagen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grattis grattis, och snygga naglar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ett jätte grattis på födelsedagen:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grattis! Blingigt och fint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, vissa dagar kan får man inte snåla på glittret ^_^

      Delete
  7. Grattis på födelsedagen! Jättefin och passande manikyr.

    ReplyDelete