13.1.14

Needle dragging and Blue Monday

Hola! 

New week and I'm starting this week of with my first contribution to Blue Monday. Yesterday I was reading this awesome blog and got really inspired to try some needle dragging. This is my first attempt and I was rather pleased with the result. You can do this with any colours you like but it's recommended to use a one coater as base. I used OPI - Swimsuit... Nailed it! and Gina Tricot Beauty - Blue Bug as the second colour. 

Basically what you do is to apply a thick coat of the base colour of your choice and immediately afterwards apply blobs of the second colour. The you take a needle, dotting tool, orange stick or whatever you may find in your home and drag threw the polish. If you have taken enough polish it will even out after you've dragged it around. Super simple and super cute! I decided to apply a matte TC and I really thought that looked awesome. How do you prefer it glossy or matte?

Glossy TC
Glossy TC
Glossy TC
Glossy TC
Matte TC

Matte TC
Matte TC
Matte TC
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments: