30.1.14

Pahlish - So not married

Hey guys!

A rather common and very funny misunderstanding in Doctor Who is that the tenth doctor and his companion Donna Noble are a couple. They aren't and it's made very clear in this video.

Since this misunderstanding is as common in Doctor Who as regenerations are I think it was a great idea to name a polish after it. So not married reminds me of Donna and the Doctor. Donnas coppery hair and the doctors brown coat. Golden flecks that shimmer as bright as they both did in the episode "Journey's end". Duo chrome from dark burgundy red to varm rich green. Changing in colour just as Donnas personality changed during the episodes. 

Source
Wow, this post became waaaay to poetic. I am so sorry. Not really sure what happened. Number ten and Donna are a great couple, even though the aren't. I think that I might have a Doctor/Donna-crush. 

Source
So not married has a great formula. Two coats was enough, but then the polish smudged a bit one of my nails so I painted a third coat. So three coats in the pictures with one coat of SV. It dried fast, no problems there. This is not a colour I would by for myself if it wasn't for the fact that it's a DW polish. But I'm glad that I did, I really enjoy the colour and I'm definitely wearing it again. 



Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. ooH! i just got two pahlish's but i haven't tried them yet ! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should try them right away. I'm so pleased with all mine. Hope you enjoy yours just as much :)

      Delete