7.1.14

I Love Nail Polish - My little glacier (H)

Sleepless once again, and you know what that means...

NAIL POLISH TIME! This is my third encounter with I Love Nail Polish and this is my least favourite one of them. I'll make sure to show you the other two in a near future because they are really great. 

As you can see if you look closely at the bottle this is a holographic multi chrome polish. Unfortunately the multi chrome part stays in the bottle. I'm quite disappointed because the colour without the chrome effect isn't a very exciting colour in my opinion. It's a boring greyish blue, nothing more and nothing less. Oh well, you can't love them all right!? The formula was great though and the holographic properties where not affected of TC. 

What do you guys think, do you like the colour?

Without flash
With flash
Without flash
Without flash
Without flash
With flash
With flash
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: