12.1.14

Nail art Sunday - One stroke flowers

Hi allihopa, everybody... As we say in Sweden :)

Today is Sunday, which means best day of the week. At least if you're a nail art lover. Todays mani is my first attempt ever so please be nice to me. Iv'e tried the "one stroke flower" technique and it was so much fun. There are some really great tutorials one youtube if you want to try it out. If you want to know more about the base colour click here.

I used acrylic paint from Claes Olsson. It wasn't super pigmented but it work pretty well. On my middle and ring finger I did a pretty simple one coloured flower. After that I wanted to try something else. So for my index finger and pinkie I tried to make leaves. But I think it looks more like Lilly of the valley lol. I applied one coat of SV so seal in the flowers and that made a huge difference to the final result.

Don't forget to check out the nail art master for more inspiration :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Nail art master, wow! Tack så mycket;)
    One stroke är så jäkla snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag vill lära mig göra One Stroke, det är så nedrans fint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hade jag inte läst texten hade jag inte trott att detta var första gången! Jättesnyggt! Har bara testat en gång (dock med lack och inte akryl) och det blev superfult :)

    ReplyDelete