23.1.14

Zoya - Crystal

Howdy!

This is your choice dear readers... Crystal from Zoya. Crystal got a magnificent number of votes. Four the be precise, lol!

I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this polish. This is not my kind of colour. Crystal is a denim blue foil with gold flecks. It's a lovely polish, but it's not for me. The formula was runny and sheer. When I applied the third coat bald patches appeared. Since it was still uneven I decided to go for one more coat. I can live with four layers of polish if I really like the colour. Since I didn't like Crystal I won't wear it again. I'm pretty sure that it will move to a new home soon.     


What do you guys think, do you like your choice?
Don't forget to vote on todays poll :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Jag tycker att det är riktigt vackert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we still choosing? Color club or enchanted get my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh! Jag har ju nästan glömt av min gamla favorit Zoya! Det här är ju så himla fint och förtjänar att få komma fram snart igen. Måste ta mig igenom mina otestade först...

    ReplyDelete