29.1.14

Pahlish - The ghost shift

Okay, the Doctor Who break is officially over!

I almost feel like I'm on a mission. A misson to convert you all into Whovians, lol. Kind of like the cybermen's mission. You know about the cybermen right? If not, this is what they look like.
Source
Well that's almost what they look like. They don't dance very often in the series though. They prefer to focus on turning humans into cybermen. I suppose they might start dancing when all humans have been turned. But since the Doctor always saves the day we will never find out if they can moonwalk :(
Source
The ghost shift is inspired by the cybermen's armour. As you can see in the GIFs the armour is a full metal "suit". So what would be more appropriate than a dark grey metallic polish? That's right a dark grey metallic HOLO! This is my favorit so far. I'm a bit of a holo enthusiast and TGS really delivers. Lovely formula, great drying time and wonderful rainbowZ. I wasn't planing on swatching TGS today but the sun appeared. You guys should have seen me. I must have looked like a mad man with a box :D I threw myself over the acetone and swatched this polish like no polish has ever been swatched before. But it was totally worth it because I got actual sunlight pictures of this gorgeous holo. 

I'm gonna stop now and let the pictures do the rest of the talking :)
This picture was not taken in direct sunlight. 
This picture was taken with flash.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: