3.1.14

Haul

Hey guys!
I'm super excited because I got some great nail mail today! The best part is that before I went to the postal office I did some IRL-shopping. So the amount of untried beauties has increased. Let's start with the ones I ordered from nailsupplies.

First out is China Glaze, from left to right.
Ahoy, Cranberry Splash and Running in Circles.
These where all $2.50 each.

Now it's time for OPI.
It's My Year, This Gown Needs A Crown and Matte Top Coat.
The matte TC was $6.80 and the other two where $4.99 each.

This is a new brand for me, Lechat.
Night at the Cinema and Ready for my Close Up.
These where $3.00 each.

Now time for the ones I bought at Åhléns. Three out of five polishes where on sale, that's pretty good right!? I was surprised because I didn't expect that there would be such a large amount of polishes on sale left. So that was a great way to start the weekend, lol.

The first two are from IsaDora. 
I personally think that these polishes are a bit overpriced so I try to buy them when they are on sale. 
Peacock and Black Amethyst.
These where 29 SEK each, which is approximately $4.00.

This is one of my favourite polish brands, Lumene.
Twilight and Small Island.
My old bottle of Small Island is almost empty(!) so I had to get another one. I bought the first one after my absolute favourite blogger Killer Colours posted a picture of it on her Instagram and I'm so glad that she did. It's my all-time favourite nude. Twilight is another polish that I got thanks to Killer Colours. I'm really looking forward to try it out. These where 69 SEK each which is like $10.00. Super pricy I know, but I had to get them.

Finally this little cutie. This is also Lumene but another nail polish collection. The collection is called Natural Code and the polish is Party on. It was only 19 SEK, $3.00 so that wasn't to bad. 

That's all for now :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Åh så mycket fina lack. Så kul med lackshopping, nog den bästa shopping man kan göra. :-) Lechat är ett nytt märke för mig också. Ska bli kul att se dem. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja jag håller med. Tänk om all annan shopping var lika rolig! jag har redan hunnit lägga upp bilder på det ena. Rekommenderar verkligen det lacket, det var toppen! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooo vad roligt med nya lack! Var var det rea nånstans?

    ReplyDelete