26.1.14

Nail art sunday - Holo gradient

Hey cutie pies :)

Sunday today, best day of the blog week. Nail art, yay! Since it's no particular theme this week I decided to do something I've been wanting to try for a while. A holo gradient. I used Midnight sonata and Prima donna from Too Fancy Lacquer.

I used a make up sponge to dab the two polishes on my nail. I needed to repeat the procedur two times to blend the colours well and achieve full coverage. I have one layer of SV and it didn't affect the holo properties. These to polishes have a much stronger holo than Tell me sea-cret. I also think that Midnight sonata might be a one coater. I'm gonna try it on it's own and let you know :)

I'm so pleased with this mani. It turned out great IMO. If you want to see more nail arts check out  this awesome blog!


Until next time, take care!
/Christina

20 comments:

  1. Lovely holos! Just followed you on Bloglovin:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Must try gradient with holos soon, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, you must. You really have a wonderful holo collection ^_^

      xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Tack :)) Nu får bara sola titta fram så jag slipper använda blixten :P

      Delete
  4. Väldigt fint! Men var det inte svårt att svampa holos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket :) <3 Det var faktiskt smidigare än jag trodde! Det som är viktigt är att se till att lagren hinner torka helt. Annars är det lätt att lite av lacket följer med. Det hände på en nagel :P

      Delete
  5. Snygg! Gillar att diffen mellan roten och toppen av nageln är så skarp, du har fått till övergången snyggt:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Tack så mycket, lacken är verkligen ljuvliga. Så glad att jag köpte dom :)

      Delete
  7. Jättesnygg gradient! Och galet snygga lack.

    ReplyDelete