16.1.14

Colors by Llarowe - Dirty Diana

Hey guys!

I need to teel you something. When I started this blog last month I had no idea that the response would be this big. I'm so flattered that you want to read what I have to say and look at pictures of my nails. It feels pretty darn amazing, pardon my french. I read all your comments and feel free to ask anything and I promise I will answer. THANK YOU so much for all the lovely compliments. It means the world to me <3 

Another thing, I looked at my blog from my friend Emelies computer and I was a bit shocked. I know there can be some colour difference depending on your screen. But the difference I experienced was quite big. So if you see a polish you like on my blog please look at some other swatches as well. I don't want you to get disappointed <3

Enough babbling, time for todays polish! This is Dirty Diana from CbL. It's a gorgeous bright purplish burgundy holo. The holo in this one is pretty extreme but it like it :D I applied two thin coats and achieved full opacity. The application was flawless and the drying time was somewhere between average to fast without TC.

Ps. Don't forget to participate in my giveaway :)

With flash

With flash

With flash

Without flash

Without flash


Without flash
Until next time, take care!
/Christina


6 comments:

  1. Sjukt fint! Egentligen är inte holos min passion men har de en så här fantastisk basfärg, då älskar jag dem! Och formulan på CbL är perfekt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeelt galet snyggt. Underbar färg :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skitsnyggt! Och vilka bilder! Och naglar! Älsk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is fantastic! *prismpolish* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så vackert , du har verkligen lyckats med bilderna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så himla snygg!!!
    Undrar om det fortfarande finns att köpa...jag gillar låten också. ;-)

    ReplyDelete