10.1.14

Haul

One mustn't buy nail polish... 

... Who am I kidding!? New babies to show you. Some of these are actually christmas gifts that just arrived. The first five are from PhoenixBeautyLounge. I ordered them on the 25th and received them today. I ordered from Nailsupplies the same day and they arrived earlier but since it's been during the holidays I don't think it's that long of a wait. 

First out: China Glaze - Bizarre Blurple
I think this name speaks very well for itself. If not, you could glance at the picture and you will probably get at good idea of what it looks like :P 

OPI - Swimsuit... Nailed it! and Every Month Is Oktoberfest

OPI - Russian Navy and Underneath The Mistletoe


Next up is some IRL shopping. My mother and I went to Emporia in Malmö. I love Emporia, mostly because they have Sephora there. The sale was still going strong and the Spiderman box was 99 SEK approximately 14 USD. The ones from Nails inc where 65 SEK each which is approximately 14 USD.  
From the top left to the lower right:
OPI - Into The Night, Number One Nemesis, 
Just Spotted The Lizard! and Your Web Or Mine?

Nails inc - Primrose Park and Cheyne Walk


I read about these Mont Bleu files over at Lucy's Stash and with the 30% discount she mentioned I decided to order a few. Let's hope I don't sit on these, a problem I usually have with my glas files lol xD


And finally got a 75 SEK discount code from Nelly for my birthday so I decided to get a DL polish. 
Deborah Lippmann - Stronger

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Åh vilka underbara lack, ser fram emot att se dessa. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilka godingar. Jag har Every Month Is Oktoberfest och jag bara älskar det lacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, that's great that you got some new nail files, the Mont Bleu ones are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete