7.7.14

OPI - What's a little rain forest?

Hi lovelies!

I hope you're having a great Monday :) I've got a wonderful liquid sand from OPI to show you today. I'm a big fan of textured polishes and I think that OPI's are among the best. The polish is called What's a little rain forest? and is part of OPI's Brazil collection. 
This blue beauty covered perfectly with two thin coats. It didn't dry very fast but most textured polishes tend to dry rather slow. The only bad thing about this polish is that it's only available in a 3,75ml bottle. My mother gave me a mini set with four different colours and I love them, I'll try to show you the other three soon :D
That's all for now :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment:

  1. Underbar färg! Känns som om det är ett lack jag borde skaffa mej :)

    ReplyDelete