28.7.14

Dance Legend - Celia

Hi lovelies!

Hope you're having a great day. I'm so sorry that I haven't posted as many blog posts as I thought I was going to. It's even more hectic being off work than actually working lol. I took these pictures yesterday but I was so tired that I forgot to write the blog post. 

So this multi chrome beauty is Celia from Dance Legend. I didn't layer it which was rather stupid because I needed three coats for it to cover. I would definitely recommend layering it over black. By doing so I think that one coat of Celia would be enough.
It didn't dry very fast, which was because of the three rather thick layers of polish. I used a fast drying top coat but it was still easily dented even after half an hour later. 

That's all for now, unit next time take care!
/Christina

1 comment: