8.7.14

Kubiss - no. 66 and OPI - Rainbow connection

Hi lovelies!

I'm going to show you a lovely pink creme with the very unique name 66. I've tried this brand before but haven't been very pleased with it. Then my friend Emelie told me to buy this polish and so I did. I'm so glad that I did, the polish was super easy to apply and it covered perfectly with two thin coats. It was a tad streaky but it evened out with the help of top coat. 
Before I added top coat I did a reverse gradient with Rainbow connection from OPI. This is a discontinued glitter topper that I've been longing for a while. I bought it at a blog sale and I don't know why I haven't used until now, but that's pretty much the story of my life :P

With the help of Swift sparkle top coat from Pretty & Polished the manicure dried fast and shiny.
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: