2.7.14

Polish TBH - Floo powder

Floo powder was sent for my honest review. 
Hi lovelies!

I placed an Edgy polish order last week, I wanted to try stamping polish from Mentality, review will be up. I also needed a new bottle of TC and when I was at it I added a few stamping plates :) Katarina was super sweet and added a few polishes for me to review. 
When I saw that one of the bottles had a label that said Floo powered I had to try it at once. I'm such a Potter head. Floo powder is a army green crelly with golden flakes and prismatic hex glitters. It was rather sheer so I did need three coats. I really like this colour, it's not super summery but when wearing bright summer clothes I think it's kind of cool to mismatch with a darker polish. 

Floo powder dried fast with the help of one coat of fast drying TC. I think I used Pretty & Polished's TC. If you like Floo powder and want to buy a bottle to your collection you can find it over at Edgy Polish for 115 SEK. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment:

  1. Inte riktigt min kopp te, det ser lite för murrigt ut.

    ReplyDelete