11.7.14

Colors by Llarowe - Anna's adventure (Pic heavy)

Anna's adventure was sent for my honest review. 
Why have I waited so long to wear this polish? Anna's adventure is a wonderful peachy pink holo. It's part of the CbL summer collection and it screams summer. 
This beauty was super easy to apply. The formula was really good and I only needed two thin coats, one thicker coat will also work if that's what you prefer. It dried semi matte and therefore I added one coat of HK girl top coat. The shine helped the holographic properties pop. I adore this colour and I hope you guys do to. I'm going to let the pictures speak for them selves. I promise I'll post a longer post tomorrow :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment:

  1. WOW! So much credit to you for publishing color accurate pictures <3

    ReplyDelete