31.7.14

Lumene - Golden sand

Hey polish lovers!

I have a stunning bargain to show you. Yesterday I went mini shopping with my BFF. Guess what, I bought nail polish. I found this beautiful yellow texture with loads of golden shimmer. It was only 25 SEK which is approximately $3.50. I'm a big fan of Lumenes nail polish and Golden sand is no exception. The formula was amazing and it covered perfectly with three coats. 
Clean-up was minimal and the drying time was rather impressive considering the fact that I didn't apply top coat. I enjoy wearing textures since they tend to last an entire day at work. That's a rather uncommon thing for me. During the summers I work in a store and I get some serious tip wear. I might actually even update this post tonight and let you know if I had the same experience with Golden sand as other textures.  

That's all for now. Time for some picture spam. I hope you like this cutie. Take care and I'll talk to you soon :)

Lot's of love
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Snyggt även om den gula tonen nog inte skulle passa min hud särskilt bra, men texturlack är alltid kul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det här var riktigt läckert!

    ReplyDelete