30.7.14

Lilypad Lacquer - Natures gift

Hello cuticle cuties! 

Guess what, it's actually cloudy in Lund, Sweden. HALLELUJAH! I'm so glad to have one day when I'm not sweating like a pig.

Today I'm wearing a LE polish from Lilypad Lacquer. It's called Natures gift which is a really appropriate name. It's a dark blackened teal with golden flakes and a scattered holo. The golden flakes makes the polish look greenish in som angles. It's also a tad duo chrome but unfortunately I didn't manage to capture it in the pictures. 
Natures gift has the most amazing formula. It covered perfectly with two thin coats. It dried completely smooth but since I wanted the manicure to be super glossy I added one coat of HK Girl top coat. I'm really pleased with this shade. I'm going to look for similar colours. Let me know below if you have any suggestions. 

That's all for now. Until next time, take care!

Love
Christina

3 comments: