14.7.14

Lilypad Lacquer - True blood 2014

Hi cuties!

It's been a stressful day that ended great with me and my BF having dinner with my parents. When we got back to our apartment I found a small package from Llarowe. It was True blood 2014 from the latest Lilypad Lacquer restock that had arrived!
I had no plans on buying anything from the LL restock, it just happened. But I'm so glad I did, because this polish is absolutely perfect. It's a deep blackened plum that is very pigmented. It can definitely cover with one single coat, I prefer thin coats so I needed two. The formula was great and the polish was easy to apply. The cleanup was minimal thanks to the great brush. 

It also dried extremely shiny. I did use HK Girl TC but it didn't add any extra shine, that's how shiny True blood is(!). The rainbows are really intense considering how pigmented the polish is. What I love is that the blue part of the rainbows almost looks bright purple because of the dark base colour. 

True Blood 2014 is such a classy colour and I absolutely adore it!
Let's let the pictures do the rest of the talking, because I can't even find the words to explain how stunning True blood 2014 is! 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous and elegant polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det ser fantastiskt vackert ut! Jag har en annan version av True Blood som jag inte vågat testa än, har blivit lite besviken på de andra lacken jag testat från Lilypad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow vad vackert och en sådan intensiv färg :)

    ReplyDelete