13.7.14

Emily de Molly - Oceanic forces

Hi lovelies! 

Time for a modern classic, Oceanic forces from Emily de Molly. This was a birthday gift from my BFF Emelie :) She gave me all three shades from the forces collection and this is the second one I try. 
Oceanic forces is a super squishy dark teal jelly that is surprisingly pigmented. The formula is great, it covered with three coats. The big circle glitters did however require some fishing. Since the polish is packed with glitters I added top coat to even it out. I have two coats of HK girl TC in the pictures but I might end up adding a third coat. That's all for now, I hope you're having a great Sunday :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Forces-lacken är så vackra! Har tyvärr inget av dem själv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to wear mine asap :D
    So gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så jäkla vackert det är

    ReplyDelete