17.7.14

Models Own - Flip flop

Hello neon lovers!

Today I'm going to show you something as unusual as a neon polish that doesn't need undies(!). I have a neon green polish from American Apareal that is amazing, but it's sheer and needs underwear to pop. I have been searching for a neon green that doesn't need to be layered over white. Today I can gladly say that I have found it!
Flip flop is not perfect, it's rather streaky and it dries fast. You need to focus on the application for it to apply perfectly. It dries matte just like a true neon should, therefore I also added two coats of HK girl TC to add shine and even it out. Even though the application was a bit tricky I love this polish and it's definitely my new number one green neon. 

Do you guys like bright colours like this one? I love neons, they make me HAPPY :D  
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, that colour is amazing! I went to a pop-up manicure bar at a press event recently and the nail tech used the most amazing (but unfortunately limited edition) neon green shade exactly like that! I chose it because it's a colour I don't have anything like in my collection and I've been on the hunt ever since to get a close match. Running to Boots tomorrow to pick this up! Saw your link through BBloggers Facebook group btw, thanks so much for posting this x
    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastiskt läckert ☺

    ReplyDelete