20.7.14

Smitten Polish - Girl sprouts

Hi lovelies!

Is there a better feeling than having your nails done after cleaning the entire apartment? I don't think so :) After doing the dishes and cleaning our home I decided to go for a lovely green holo, Girl sprouts from Smitten Polish. 
Girl sprouts is a grass green jelly based holo. It requires three coats for a completely VNL-free finish. It dries really fast so the amount of coats isn't a big deal. The formula is a tad thin so I needed to do some (more) clean-up today. However, it was easy to remove polish from the cuticle area so the clean-up wasn't too time consuming. 

I also added one coat of HK girl TC. The polish dried shiny but by adding TC the manicure lasts longer. I absolutely adore this colour, it's pretty much a holo version of The Incredible Hulk. Absolutely stunning and a must have if you're into greens. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: