23.7.14

Barry M - Passionfruit


Hey lovelies!

Time for a perfect red. Passionfruit from Barry M. Passionfruit is a neon red creme. The formula is absolutely amazing and it almost covered with one coat. It's also super shiny but I added top coat to help it dry faster. As you might know, I love Lychee from Barry M and Passionfruit is just as amazing. I really recommend the Gelly collection from Barry M. You won't be disappointed! 

I added a couple of studs from Born pretty store. I think they look great with the polish. But hey, black and white looks awesome with almost every colour. 

If you want to try Barry M you can buy them at Llarowe.
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning colour! I love this nail look. I've tried Watermelon and Bluberry in the Barry M Gelly range and I love them... Grapefruit is next on my list and, after seeing your post, Passionfruit too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snyggt och väldigt effektfullt, så lite som gör så mycket :)

    ReplyDelete