12.7.14

Smitten Polish - Her name was Rose

Hi lovelies :)

Time for a Doctor Who polish. Some of you might know that I'm a big DW fan. If I find a polish that is inspired by the series I buy it immediately. If I find a polish that is inspired by the series and it's a perfect squishy raspberry jelly then you can bet your cute little behinds that I will buy it.  
Her name was Rose is named after one of the doctors companions. Rose Tyler is my all time favourite companion and this shade is just as amazing as she is. I needed two thin coats for a completely VNL-free finish. It did dry pretty gritty so I ended up with three coats of HK Girl top coat. The formula was problem-free and the polish was very easy to apply. 
What do you guys think about the colour, do you like it? Do you often buy polish just because of it's name? Let me know bellow :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina
Source

3 comments: