26.7.14

Claudia - Lilac glamour

Hey darlings!

I have a brand new polish to show you, I bought it today and I absolutely love the colour. Thankfully this pretty polish has a name, Lilac glamour. Most of the cheaper swedish nail polish brands only name their nail polish with numbers which I hate. Not Claudia though, YAY! 

Lilac glamour is a lilac tinted base with golden flakes and silver micro glitters. They look black in the macro shot but they are silver, promise! I was almost certain that this cutie needed undies, I did however manage to make it almost opaque with four coats but next time I'll definitely layer it. With the help of a fast drying top coat it dried really fast. It was almost completely smooth on it's own and also rather shiny. I paid 9,95 SEK for this polish which I consider a bargain :D 
That's all for now :) Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Is this a Swedish polish? Where do I find those in Sweden? :) I really like it!

    Kind regards,
    Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is :) I bought it at Gekås, Ullared. There where quite a few different shades from Claudia and the where all 10SEK each :)

      Love
      Christina

      Delete
    2. I am back in Sweden in September - I will be looking for polishes from Claudia. Thank you! :)

      Delete